TRADING TERMS AT PÄRNU MARKET EVENTS
1. Registration of traders for the Pärnu Market event takes place at least 48 hours before the start of the event, but no earlier than 30 days before the event.
2. We will notify you of confirmation or non-confirmation of registration by e-mail as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours before the start of the event.
3. At the trading place event, the invoice is paid by the due date.
4. At Pärnu Market events, you can trade anything that fits the Pärnu Market concept. We prefer consumer, decorative or food items that are of local origin and/or organic production. Examples of goods: garden products, forest products, plants, food products (including preserves, juices, etc.), handicraft goods (knitting, toys, candles, wood products, etc.), consumer goods (cosmetics, cleaning products, etc.) and prepared food. Depending on the nature of the special event, other items are exceptionally suitable for trading.
5. At the Pärnu Market, it is possible to trade at the place offered by the Market. By agreement, you can also participate in the events with your own point of sale, e.g. with a tent. The choice, location and area of the sales point must be coordinated with the Pärnu Market representative. It is prohibited to change the place of trading without the permission of Pärnu Turu.
6. Pärnu Turg is not responsible for goods left overnight on the territory of the market. Please make sure that your goods are safely packed and stored.
7. If the trader needs electricity, please indicate the list of electrical devices used and the consumption volume when registering. All electrical equipment must be in working order and comply with CEE standards. Electricity consumption is subject to additional payment. NB! Make sure you bring the necessary extension cords with you to the event!
8. Each trader is responsible for the cleanliness of his trading place and takes the generated garbage to the designated place after the event.
9. Pärnu Market has the right not to allow traders who violate the requirements for the trading place and/or sell goods not specified in the registration application to the market. In this case, the fee paid for the trading place will not be returned to the trader.
Food traders must submit the required notification to the Veterinary and Food Board. (https://vet.agri.ee/) span>
Information about the Consumer Protection Board (https://www.ttja.ee/et)