INTERNAL RULES FOR VISITORS to Pärnu Market
The purpose of the internal rules of Pärnu Market (hereinafter ”rules”) is to ensure the well-being of all visitors and employees of the market.
1. Visitors to the market building are obliged to comply with the established and generally accepted rules and requirements for staying in public places.
2. Visitors must behave politely and prudently, maintaining cleanliness and order.
3. Visitors are prohibited from disturbing other visitors and employees of the market building by their misbehavior; damage and break the inventory of the center; consume alcohol in the general areas of the market building (with the exception of eateries); smoke or consume narcotic substances.
4. The presence in significant or disturbing alcohol intoxication in the market building and its territory is prohibited. The presence in narcotic intoxication in the market building is prohibited.
5. Smoking is prohibited in the immediate vicinity of the entrances to the market building. Smoking is only allowed outside a marked area prohibiting smoking.
6. It is not allowed to stay on a scooter, bicycle, roller skates, skateboard, etc. in the market building.
7. taking photos and filming inside is only allowed for personal purposes. In other cases, taking and filming photos is only allowed on the basis of the prior written consent of the representatives of the market.
8. Visitors must be careful and attentive when moving and behaving in the market building. Pärnu Market is not responsible for the personal property of visitors. Pärnu Market is not responsible for accidents occurring with visitors in the market building and on the territory due to violations of the internal rules of the market.
9. When staying in the market building and on the territory with a pet, Its keeper must ensure the safety of other people and animals and prevent the pet from getting loose. The keeper is obliged to ensure that his pet does not pollute the territory of the market. Any store / eatery has the right not to allow a pet on the rental surface.
10. Employees of the market building have the right to ask to leave the visitors who do not comply with the rules established by the market or threaten or disturb other visitors, other occupants of the market building and the territory and the building with their behavior.
11. Security guards of SKARABEUS Security have the right to remove from the market building and the territory or ban from entering persons with regard to whom security guards have a reasonable suspicion that they intend to violate the rules of the market or endanger visitors to the market, other occupants of the market building or the building. The same applies to persons who have previously violated or attempted to violate the rules of the market or endanger visitors to the market, other occupants of the market building or the building itself.
12. In case of repeated or serious violation of the rules established by Pärnu Market, the violators will be handed over to the police.
13. Visitors to the market are aware that there is video surveillance in the building and on the territory of Pärnu Market.